We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Cakes are a great way to start cooking with our children because they are easy recipes to prepare and with which they can collaborate in the preparation.
In addition, they support multiple versions, which allows us not to get bored always preparing the same. On this occasion we propose a delicious mushroom cake.
- 3 eggs
- 1 natural yogurt
- 1 measure of the container of flour yogurt
- 1/2 measure of the container of oil yogurt
- 1/2 envelope of yeast
- 100 g of grated cheese
- 2 or 3 mushrooms depending on size and taste
1. Beat the eggs, salt, yogurt and oil until well combined.
2. Then add the flour sifted with the yeast and beat. Add the chopped mushrooms and the grated cheese and mix well.
3. Prepare a mold with greaseproof paper and bake at 180ºC for 30 minutes.
4. Check that it is cooked with a toothpick. If it comes out clean it is cooked, if not, leave it for 5 more minutes. Unmold and serve.
You can read more articles similar to Mushroom cake. Healthy recipe for children, in the category of Kitchen with children on site.